Call a member of the Rucker Equipment sales team today at 903-729-6951 to take advantage of this special, limited-time offer.
Apply to finance your new Kubota today or stop by Rucker Equipment and we will walk you through the simple process.
Kubota MX5200 HST Tractor (4WD)
Take on the tough jobs in a tractor you’ll be proud to own – Kubota’s new MX5200, featuring a powerful and clean 54.7 HP Kubota diesel engine (Tier 4 Final). It’s built to get things done.
- HST Transmission: Kubota's new MX5200 model features a hydraulic servo HST systems that increases pedal responsiveness, and ease on pedal-shifting for smooth performance and improved control, regardless of load size. Forward and reverse directional changes are simple. HST also reduces shock, vibration, noise and fatigue to improve tractor performance and operator comfort. Cruise Control is standard, a great feature for mowing applications; just preset your travel speed then remove your foot from the HST pedal.
- R-4 Industrial tires
- High-Back suspension Seat: Work has never been this comfortable. The new suspension seat with a high seatback offers greater comfort and minimal back fatigue even after a long day’s work. The luxurious design is also pleasing to the eye.
- Large Capacity Fuel Tank: The MX5200 features a 13.5 gallon fuel tank. Operate longer between fill ups with the large capacity fuel tank on the Standard MX-Series.
- Easier cleaning and Maintenance: The new MX Series is designed to make daily maintenance easy. For fast cleaning, the radiator screen can be removed from either side of the tractor. The air filter, battery, tray, and coolant recovery tank are readily accessible.
- 3-Point Hitch: The powerful Category II 3-Point Hitch is convertible to Category I easily handles correctly matched Implements. Rigid link ends are standard on the MX4800 and MX5200F models, with telescoping link ends and stabilizers on the MX5200 and MX5800 4WD models, such a great feature. An upgrade kit is available for the MX4800 and MX5200F 2WD models. The telescoping lower links make hooking up and working with large implements easier.
- Cup Holder: This convenient holder securely fits a cup or a mug to keep operators hydrated on the job.
- Tool Box: A large tool box is located right behind the operator's seat for easy access. Models with the backhoe will have the tool box above the left fender, next to the operator's seat.
- New Dash Panel: The dash panel features large gauges and a digital LCD panel that provides vital information including engine error codes. Parking Brake and Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) indicators have been added to the dash panel.
- Roll-Over Protective Structure (ROPS): For maximum protection, all models come with a foldable ROPS and a retractable seat belt as standard equipment.
LA1065 Kubota Loader (Not some cheap alternative!)
- Grill guard included
- 60" bucket
Land Pride RCF2072 Rotary Cutter (Made in the USA)
- 72" cutter
- Made in the USA
- Three year gearbox warranty
- 12-guage deck thickness
- 1/2" x 3" heat treated blades (2)
- 15" laminated tire tailwheel with cast-iron hub
- Category 3 driveline with center shear bolt
Twenty foot Tiger Trailer (83" width, manufactured in Texas)
- VIEW TRAILER IMAGES
- 7,000 tandem axle trailer
- Single axle brake with breakaway
- Sealed lights
- Treated wood floor
- Bulldog type hitch
- Heavy duty jack
- New trailer tires
- Heavy-duty pipe top
- 7,000 lb capacity
- Heavy duty ramps with storage pockets
DOT Approved Chains & Boomers (Made in the USA)
- 14' grade 70 DOT approved transport chains (pair)
- Kubota heat-treated, heavy-duty ratchet load boomers (pair)
MSRP of Rucker MX5200HST Package: $41,294.00
Cash or bank financing: $41,294.00 minus package savings of $6,031.00 equals $35,263.00
Financed thru KCC*, zero-down, with extremely low APR financing (typically less than 1% APR): $41,294.00 minus $5,331.00 equals $35,963.00 or about $602/month for 60 months.
Call 903-729-6951 or stop by for complete details.
- Insulated top, manufactured in Texas + $475.00
- Land Pride BB1272 6-foot box blade + $695.00
Package does not include physical damage insurance, applicable taxes, or fees.
Call a member of the Rucker Equipment sales team at 903-729-6951 today to take advantage of this special, limited-time offer.
*W.A.C Photo for illustrative purposes only. Optional equipment may be shown in photo.