Call a member of the Rucker Equipment sales team today at 903-729-6951 to take advantage of this special, limited-time offer.
Apply to finance your new Kubota today or stop by Rucker Equipment and we will walk you through the simple process.
Kubota L3901 HST Tractor (4WD)
More power, cleaner emissions and a bold new look position the new Standard L-series tractors at the top of their class.The Standard L-Series has not only improved performance but also feature a revamped design with smooth, rounded contours from front to rear that improve visibility so you can get the job done faster and with ease in the comfort of the New Standard L-Series Tractors.
- HST Transmission: The HST transmission provides infinite speed control with the HST pedal that can be operated simply by pressing down on the pedal. The more the pedal is pressed, the faster the wheels go. An inline shifting pattern enables easy range shifting between low, medium and high. Cruise Control is optional on these models. When installed the cruise lever is conveniently located on the left side of the operator's seat for easy access.
- R-4 Industrial tires
- Conveniently Located PTO Lever: The PTO lever is located to the right side of the platform center cover.
- Large Capacity Fuel Tank: The L3301 feature an ample 11.1 gallon fuel tank. Operate longer between fill ups with the large capacity fuel tank on the Standard L-Series.
- Cup Holder: This convenient holder securely fits a cup or a mug to keep operators hydrated on the job.
- Tool Box: A large tool box is located right behind the operator's seat for easy access. Models with the backhoe will have the tool box above the left fender, next to the operator's seat.
- New Dash Panel: The dash panel features large gauges and a digital LCD panel that provides vital information including engine error codes. Parking Brake and Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) indicators have been added to the dash panel.
- New Seat: The adjustable suspension system offers a high level of comfort. The seat is contoured and ergonomically designed to reduce fatigue when working long days. A drain hole has been added to allow water to escape so it does not accumulate on the seat.
- Roll-Over Protective Structure (ROPS): For maximum protection, all models come with a foldable ROPS and a retractable seat belt as standard equipment.
- One Piece Hood: The Standard L-Series sleek slanted hood provides a great field of vision. The one piece hood can be fully opened with the assistance of a gas strut for easier access to the engine and other maintenance items.
LA525 FL Kubota Loader (Not some cheap alternative!)
- Grill guard included
- 60" bucket
Land Pride RCR1260 Rotary Cutter (Made in the USA)
- 60" cutter
- Made in the USA
- Three year gearbox warranty
- 12-guage deck thickness
- 1/2" x 3" heat treated blades (2)
- 15" laminated tire tailwheel with cast-iron hub
- Category 3 driveline with center shear bolt
Sixteen foot Tiger Trailer (83" width, manufactured in Texas)
- VIEW TRAILER IMAGES
- 7,000 tandem axle trailer
- Single axle brake with breakaway
- Sealed lights
- Treated wood floor
- Bulldog type hitch
- Heavy duty jack
- New trailer tires
- Heavy-duty pipe top
- 7,000 lb capacity
- Heavy duty ramps with storage pockets
DOT Approved Chains & Boomers (Made in the USA)
- 14' grade 70 DOT approved transport chains (pair)
- Kubota heat-treated, heavy-duty ratchet load boomers (pair)
MSRP of Rucker L3901HST Package: $31,518.00
Cash or bank financing: $31,518.00 minus package savings of $4,833.00 equals $26,685.00
Financed thru KCC*, zero-down, with extremely low APR financing (typically less than 1% APR): $31,518.00 minus $4,333.00 equals $27,185.00 or about $455/month for 60 months.
Call 903-729-6951 or stop by for complete details.
- Insulated top, manufactured in Texas + $495.00
- Land Pride BB1260 5-foot box blade + $650.00
Package does not include physical damage insurance, applicable taxes, or fees.
Call a member of the Rucker Equipment sales team at 903-729-6951 today to take advantage of this special, limited-time offer.
*W.A.C Photo for illustrative purposes only.